Somnium Space SDK provides the ability to upload Avatar, Builder Item and World from Unity
Configure Somnium Space Unity SDK
The steps to install and configure Somnium Space Unity SDK.
* BUG: This tutorial use a pre-made Unity project since you cant create a Unity-2019.2.XX project with unity hub 3.0 + (you could use an older unity HUB version to, but it’s hard to find)
- Create a Unity account
- Install Unity HUB
- Install unity 2019.2.21
- Activate free license with Unity HUB
- In Unity Hub: User / Manage License / Activate License
- Use SomniumSpace-Guide project template (zip file).
(Use Solution 1 or 2 to avoid any error)
- Solution 1: Put the zip at the root of the C:/ drive before un-zip (then move the extracted folder at desired location).
- Solution 2: Use 7-zip software to extract the project.
- SomniumSpace-Guide Project Template
- With Unity HUB, use OPEN and look for the project folder you just extracted.
- Open the project.
- Never Update Unity, keep version 2019.2.21
- Somnium SDK may need an update before been usable.
Somnium Space Official SDK:
Somnium Space SDK